History

2005

Before the season, the drive was rebuilt on stepless acceleration.

1987

The Skiclub Klosters gears up the Selfranga lift with night lights.

1983

The construction decision was made in the end of November and the construction can be finished. The Selfranga lift was put into operation already on the 27th of December.

1982

The cooperative Skilift Selfranga Klosters was founded on the 16th of December after the municipality purchased all the transmission rights in favor of the cooperative.

1978

An ad hoc founded initiative committee starts planning and financing a new ski resort.

1977

Because of aging, the ski resort has to be shut down.

1958

The Swiss ski school Klosters overtakes the Ski resort by the then owner Hotel Vereina.

1937

The ski resort Selfranga was opened as Switzerland's second double bar lift. Supplier was the engineer office Constam in Zurich.

The founding members of the cooperative

Heini Egger, Jos Minsch, Ruth Guler, Hans & Margrit Hartmann, Walter Haensli, Christian Clopath und Hacher Boner